''God thunders marvelously with His voice, He does great things which we cannot comprehend. For He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth'; likewise to the gentle rain and the heavy rain of His strength.'' Job 37:6
Snow is a mystery to this desert- and beach-raised girl! There are so many things I didn't know about snow until I lived in it. For instance, I thought that it fell only on each side of the roads, never in the middle. I learned very quickly that snow falls everywhere, and it's not easy to navigate in it!
The God of the stars and planets is also the God of the snow and rain. The God who sees each sparrow fall also designs each snowflake. He who knows the hairs of my head also numbers the raindrops and sets their boundaries. ''He thunders marvelously with His voice'' - and He also speaks in a soft whisper to my heart. We cannot comprehend Him, but He knows everything about us.
So who do you serve, and to whose voice do you listen? I am in love with the God of snowflakes!
No comments:
Post a Comment